Accepting Internship Applications from High School Seniors in Virginia
We are accepting applications from high school students located in Arlington, Virginia for an upcoming internship.
The ideal candidate is interested in one or more of the following –
- Online marketing (ads, blogs, and social media)
The selected individual will learn about a variety of topics, including –
- Online marketing
- Graphic and logo design
- Product mix
- Pricing strategy
- Distribution channels
- Revenue drivers
- Researching potential partnerships and events to minimize costs and discover new marketing outlets
- Composing regular blog posts (content is provided) to increase traffic
- Updating social media channels to gain followers and sales longterm
- Packaging and shipping orders quickly to strengthen customer loyalty
- Completing art projects to drive awareness
- First-hand exposure to online marketing, e-commerce, and running a business
- Unlimited soda, juice, and sport drinks
- Free access to SkillShare classes, such as A Staple of Branding: How to Start Your Fashion Company taught by Jeff Staple of Staple Design and Reed Space
How to Apply
Email your flawless resume and interesting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located in the area, but are not a high school student in Arlington, Virginia, you are still encouraged to apply so we have your info for future opportunities.